Your daily energy is serious business. You need to make sure your levels are high enough to perform the everyday demands of your body, your work, or your family life – the ability to do what needs to be done.
But what if you don’t have enough energy and feel tired and restless at all times? The good news is you can replenish yourself whether through the highest-quality energy supplements or natural energy boosters that nature has to offer. You can nourish yourself and produce enough energy to finish the day without feeling spent.
Natural ways to replenish energy:
- Take a quick walk – Feeling tired? Take a short walk, or about 15 minutes, to generate whopping 90-minute energy! You are allotting energy for walking and it may seem counterintuitive that way, but soon you will realize that the walk makes you refreshed, your cells happy to have a nice stretch.
- Try meditation – Sit back, relax, let your muscles rest, and bring important oxygen to your cells in the body. Did you know that being tense leads your cells to be starved of oxygen and to shift to a less-than-ideal way of producing energy? Breathing deeply, for instance, will provide your cells the signal to make a lot of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) – or a staggering 15 times more than when you are being tense.
- Write it down – Tension and stress usually root from the mind wandering, worrying, or recalling some unpleasant previous encounter. Here’s a trick: devote 15 to 20 minutes of three to four days to write down what bothers you or leads you to become stressed. This way, asthma patients enhanced their lung function, while those with rheumatoid arthritis experienced less pain for up to six months. Here’s probably why: writing what bothers you releases stress-inducing tension.
- Stay hydrated – Drinking a glass of water can lead to a whole world of difference in your energy levels. Dehydration is a scourge that commonly leads to fatigue, but it can be remedied easily by fueling cells with the fluid they need to keep them going. Around 7 glasses of water every day can make a positive impact on your energy.
- Dance, do yoga, or keep moving – Physical activity helps refuel your body with oxygen and release that pent-up tension. It could be relatively easy: play some fast-paced music and dance along with it, do yoga stretches, learn tai chi, and try deep breathing exercises. The sky is the limit: you may walk or run, do something worthwhile with your partner or a friend, bake a cake, or simply drink a nice cup of tea for some pick-me-up.
Truly powering up one’s energy is a serious commitment to choose healthy lifestyle choices, such as exercising, consuming a balanced diet, and opting for smart supplementation when it counts. And great energy levels need not come at a steep cost – you can start with radically simple yet effective ways to boost them.