A Prolapsed Uterus is one of the most common Vaginal Prolapse a woman ever faces in their lifetime. This is a condition, in which their uterus slips down from its actual position into the vagina because of the weakening of the pelvic muscles. Majorly women of old age face this condition because of the loss of estrogen level after the menopause, however, it also occurs in younger girls due to a number of reasons like Vaginal Delivery, Obesity, Straining, etc. It is very important to cure the condition on time because it is not only embarrassing but also very painful to handle. If you don’t know anything about the condition, so, here we share the guide of Do’s and Don’ts of A Prolapsed Uterus that a woman should know to manage its symptoms. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s take a look.
- Kegel Exercise: In an order to reverse the Prolapsed Uterus without any surgery, it is important that you start doing Kegel exercise with your health care approval. Make sure you perform the right exercise and in the right manner and if you don’t have enough knowledge consult your expert. The exercise is very simple and helps to strengthen your pelvic muscles naturally that further cure the condition permanently.
- Take Medicines On Time: In non surgical treatment your health care provider will surely prescribe you the herbal medicines that are free from any side-effects and in an order to see quick and effective results, you should take them on time.
- Manage Your Weight: If you are dealing with the Prolapsed Uterus, so, it is important for you to manage your weight because obesity or being overweight is one of the reasons that cause the condition. Ask your health care provider and if necessary, lose some healthy weight.
- Avoid Weight Lifting: If you are suffering from the Prolapsed Uterus, so, it is recommended to avoid weight lifting as it puts a strain on your pelvic muscles and prevents them from repairing. It is important to follow protection strategies and avoid inappropriate strength exercise to see quick results.
- Avoid Unsafe Abdominal Exercises: If you want to cure the condition of a prolapsed uterus permanently, so, you should avoid unsafe abdominal exercise. Make sure you know the right techniques of performing the Kegel exercise as it helps you to see the right results in no time.
These are a few things a woman should keep in mind if she is suffering from the prolapsed uterus as it helps them to recover faster.