Infertility caused by PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) is seen as one of the most common reasons behind the pregnancy problems that women have to face these days. If you have developed PCOS symptoms, then you need to visit an expert gynaecologist immediately.
If you’re suffering Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, then it doesn’t mean that you can’t get pregnant. Of course, you’ll face numerous obstacles, but with proper treatment under an expert PCOS doctor, you can conceive.
Let’s check out some dietary and lifestyle changes that you need to follow in order to get pregnant, even if you’re suffering from PCOS.
- Stay away from caffeine, liquor, sodas, desserts and juices that contains high amount of glucose, refined carbohydrates such as white breads, sweets, cookies, chocolate, doughnuts and other similar things.
- Eat good amount of healthy proteins in your meals at regular intervals to adjust your own glucose levels.
- Get some physical workout consistently – cardio as well as weight lifting. As muscles built up, fat burns automatically.
- Incorporate cinnamon in your diet. It has been known to improve insulin sensitivity in females with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Breakfast dishes are the best choice for getting a couple of cinnamon straight into your body. These can be taken with apple pie with a bit of cinnamon and nuts.
- Cut down your daily intake of dairy products other animal products, even if they are organic. This is because of the high amount of hormones, inorganic sprays and pesticides that are known as endocrine disruptors as these are known to ruin your hormones that results in anovulation. A diet full of vegetables and fibre is a lot helpful in cases where hormonal balance is displaced due to PCOS. Despite the fact that the real animal hasn’t been given artificial hormones, it produces its own hormones that can be present in the dairy items or different meats.
- You can incorporate new and fresh licorice in your diet, since excess production of androgen has demonstrated to positively react to the ingestion of licorice.
- Eat a lot of healthy food items such as:
- Garlic cloves
- Ginger herb
- Adzuki beans
- Cayenne pepper
- Turmeric extract
- Reduce your stress levels by doing meditation, inhaling and exhaling exercises, 8 hours of sleep, regular workouts, and drinking lavender, lemon cream and linden teas.
- You can consult the best female gynecologists, and then choose to get a natural therapy along with your medication. Some herbal treatments can assist in curing PCOS.
- Take a good quality multivitamin pill and fish oil. However, consult your doctor before taking any medicine or health supplements.